Required routine Servicing and Testing.
Slade Brothers are able to do your Thermostatic Mixing Valve and Back flow valve servicing for your work place or business.
It is a requirement under the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002 that owners of installed testable backflow prevention devices must:
- Register the device with the local government
- At least once each year, have the device inspected or tested by a person who is licensed to do the work.
- Thermostatic mixing values are required to be installed and serviced yearly to comply with the National Plumbing and Drainage code AS 3500.
- Our service goes beyond testing, we clean and service on every test to ensure has not entered your pipes.
- We will complete and submit any necessary forms or paperwork on your behalf to the required council and send you a copy too.
- We test and service many brands including Auqablend/Enware, Zip, Mattson, Hansa, Horne, Watts, Febco, Tyco, Combraco, Wilkins, Flowmatic, Valvechq
- Do you own a water truck? We are able to perform the Air Gap testing required to keep your vehicle legal and on the road.
We specialise in commercial maintenance requirements including fixing leaking taps or toilets, blocked drains or toilets and roof leaks. We do commercial work for shopping centres, lawyers, coffee shops, fast food outlets, insurance companies, builders and many more. If you think we may be of some assistance to you please don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
Commercial Bathroom Needs
The staff at Slade Bros Plumbing have experience in installing commercial bathroom solutions such as urinals, wall cisterns, basins and tapware. If you would like a free, no obligation quote so we can work out the best option for your workplace please don’t hesitate to give us a call.